- What is the name of your fursona?
- Where did the name of your fursona come from
It took a while to come up withere her name, after several names like Nevadeen, I finally found it - oddly thanks to the Elder Scrolls. It was simple yet fitting.
- What species is your fursona and why did you choose that species?
She is a part of a joint-species race known as the Kannik, made up of Snow Leopards and Huskies. She's a Snep and Husky hybrid but also has Cheetah in her, as well. If you count her Gargoyle wings and Lycanthropy, she's part Gargoyle and Wolf. I chose these because I love them all in a special way. I've loved Cheetahs since I was little for their felinity and their speed, Huskies because they are the prettiest dog breed and because of the movie Snow Dogs, Snow Leopards because they are the prettiest feline, Gargoyles because of the Disney show and my love for wings and flight, and wolves/werewolves because I've loved wolves since high school. The Lycanthropy is because someone I loved sorta... made me love them. The last two are also very primal and beastly.
- What color is your fursona and why? Hair/fur/eyes/etc
She is a mix of grays, white, and red because her design has a mix of Husky and Snow Leopard. But red has been my favorite color for as long as I can remember. Her wings are blue because the wings aren't from her DNA and because midnight blue reminds me of the evening.
- What is your fursona's personality and how does this compare to your RL personality?
Frostfire is, in a word, me. When someone on Reddit told me my old fursona, Wildheart, was an INFP, I took the MBTI test and discovered I am too. I kept that when I changed sonas.
- What is one item your fursona owns that is significant to you in RL?
Other than her transformative weapon which I named Wildheart, nothing else really.
- What is one thing you think you would say to your fursona if you could meet?
I have no idea.
- What is one thing your fursona would say to you if you could meet?
I really have no idea. Lol
- How has your fursona changed over the years?
Well, to put it simply, she's more fleshed out in all aspects.
- How long have you had this fursona?
Technically, even before I was a furry, I'd say about three years, but since I wasn't a furry back then, at least since December so about four months when I decided to make her my official sona rather than my Sonic FC.
- Would you like to be more like your fursona?
Well, she does aspects I wish I had in addition to being the current me so yes.
By the way, guys, BIG announcement: Frost is being drawn I'm anthro form and will be finished hopefully by the first of April! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM! X3